Spring Women's Clothing Swap Event
Have you ever been a part of a clothing swap event?
The premise is so simple, it's a wonder everyone doesn't do it!
The rules are simple:
- Go through your clothing and find gently used, pre-loved clothing that is suitable for the clothing swap.**No swimwear, grad dresses, lingerie or jewelry**
- Check the clothing carefully - are there any stains? are there any rips or tears? is it in good condition?
- Once you are satisfied that you have gathered no more than 20 items to swap, drop them off at one of the designated times at the Upper Lobby of the Encana Events Centre:
THURSDAY, APRIL 25TH 2:00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M.
FRIDAY, APRIL 26TH 5:00 P.M. - 7:00 P.M.
SATURDAY, APRIL 27TH NOON - 3:00 P.M.
- You will receive token(s) in exchange for your item(s). These tokens will be used as currency to purchase clothing the night of the swap!
- There will be an opportunity to purchase additional tokens and you do not need to have donated items in order to attend the evening of the Swap.
NOTE: The first hour of the swap (6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.) is for our VIP Swap/Shoppers - these are the folks who actively participated in the swap by donating items. At 7:30 p.m. the doors will open to the public to shop! Tokens are available to purchase on site!
NOTE: All leftover clothing will be donated to a local not for profit - details will be provided as we move closer to the event.
Please view the FAQ.pdf for answers to frequently asked questions.
For more information about the event please contact Judy Kucharuk, Manager Special Events, [email protected] or call 250-795-3305