Wayne and Bev Dahlen Walking Track Schedule
Check out the schedule below for walking track hours
How to Access the track: Enter at Kenn Borek Aquatic Centre. Sign in at the front desk. Take elevator to 3rd floor. When done, return to Kenn Borek Aquatic Centre to sign out.
Basic Guidelines: No food or beverages allowed on track. Indoor shoes only on track – outdoor shoes must be removed at Aquatic Centre. Children 12 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult ages 19 or older. Please Remember:
- Access via Kenn Borek Aquatic Centre (#2 – 300 Highway 2, Dawson Creek, BC)
- Walking track is FREE to use
- Sign in at the pool (before using track)
- Sign out at the pool (after using track)
- INDOOR SHOES ONLY on track – outdoor footwear to be removed at pool, prior to track use (footwear can be locked up at pool lobby).
- Children 12 and under MUST be with a responsible adult 19 or older
- There are 2 directions that change weekly. Walkers stay to the inside of the track and runners stay to the outside
- As a courtesy to all users, please ensure you walk and run in the correct direction as posted. (No more than 2 people side by side to allow room for people passing)
- Please do not stop on the track – there are several resting areas located around and off the track
- Strollers are welcome on the walking track but please be sure your wheels are clean and you are in control of your stroller at all times
- The track is closed the day before, day of, and day after events and concerts.
- Lockers are available for use in the pool lobby (tokens cost $0.50 and can be purchased at the pool front desk).
- 1 lap = 250 meters (0.155 miles) 4 laps = 1 Kilometer 6 laps = 1 mile
For more information, please call us at (250) 782-7946