Why Advertise with the Encana Events Centre?
The Encana Events Centre is a 6,500 seat Entertainment and Sports Facility that welcomes major concerts, Broadway shows, family shows and sporting events year round. We are the premier event facility in Northeastern BC and Northwestern Alberta.
In 2013, the Encana Events Centre was declared the fourth best venue of its size in the Pacific Northwest and the second best venue of its size in Canada by Venues Today Magazine. In addition to being recognized throughout the country and the industry as an entertainment leader, we are an active partner in the development of the Peace Region and take great pride in helping to increase the quality of life for those who call the Peace Region home.
The Encana Events Centre corporate partnerships team will help customize programs to meet your company’s needs and objectives and fit within your existing advertising plan. We are the first, best choice for experiential marketing in the Peace Region.
Encana Events Centre Corporate Partner Benefits
- Broad-based exposure
- Hundreds of thousands of annual impressions
- Diverse patron demographic
- Networking opportunities
- Positive company image
- State-of-the-art facility
- Year-round event exposure
- Captive audience
Naming Rights Branding Opportunities:
- Venue Naming Rights (SOLD)
- Venue Pouring Rights (SOLD)
- Box Office/Ticket System Branding (SOLD)
- Official Janitorial Service (SOLD)
- Preferred Equipment Rental Provider (SOLD)
- Preferred Promotional Goods Provider (SOLD)
- Walking Track/Suite Level
- Club Seat Section
- Parking Lot
- Official Vendor Status(es)
- Backlit Fascia Sign
- 4’ x 6’
- 12’ x 2’6’’
- Door Wraps
- Wall Wraps
- Score board/Clock
- Bottom Fill Cup Magnets
- Ticket Envelopes
- Online advertising and sharing opportunities through dawsoncreekeventscentre.com, the Encana Events Centre Facebook page and the Encana Events Centre Twitter account.
In addition to conventional advertising, we work with our corporate partners to provide customized opportunities that fit their brand and budget. If you have an idea you think we might be able to assist you in bringing to life, don’t hesitate to contact our corporate partnerships department to help you make your vision a reality.
In addition to year round exposure, we also provide branding and direct marketing opportunities for corporate partners on an event by event basis.
- “Presents” and advertising tie ins
- Pre/Post party sponsorship
- Display and direct marketing opportunities
- Contesting and ticket giveaways
- On site, direct marketing opportunities
For additional information, please contact:
Jerimy Earl, Director of Corporate Partnerships